ACF commentary

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at aol.com
Mon Dec 29 21:08:37 EST 1997

In article <34A7783C.36F9 at forestmeister.com>, Joseph Zorzin
<redoak at forestmeister.com> writes:

>I've held for years that if the entire public sector forestry community of
>parasites (service foresters, extension foresters, SIP foresters, etc.)
>didn't exist for the past 20 years, it wouldn't have made ANY difference in
>my state of Mass.

Joe, that's hardly a significant representation of burrocratic forestry
contributions.  Not knocking your fair State of Mass., but it is a wee little
place in the whole forestry scheme of things.  What's the entire staffing level
of your State Forestry Agency?  At one time I think the Alabama Forestry
Commission numbered around 500-600 employees.

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have left.