State Forestry

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Dec 31 07:45:30 EST 1997

Jostnix wrote:

>  Ron Wenrich <woodtick at lebmofo.com> writes:
>
> >Unfortunately, they don't sell that part of their ability.
> >Consultants forced
> the State out of helping landowners many years back.  I
> >believe it was a step
> >backwards.
>
> Glad this has been recognized in PA.  Its like being empaled at both ends - the
> "damned if you do, damed if you don't" cliche could not be more appropriate
> here.

Nonsense. See my other message. The state guys have abdicated their role
entirely because they're pissed off at those consultants; instead of
using their brains- to become forestry missionaries- which takes a great
deal of intelligence and hard work- if it's a step back, it's only
because the state just gave up- they don't deserve paychecks for just
giving up- they should adjust to the times.