Initial growth model for radiata pine

fore057 at canterbury.ac.nz fore057 at canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Feb 2 02:32:52 EST 1997

You can download a windows version of the initial growth model for
radiata pine in NZ from my home page (below).

Enjoy and please let me know if you find any bugs.

Regards,
Euan

Dr Euan G. Mason                    Silviculture, Modelling and
Senior Lecturer                     Decision-support systems
School of Forestry
University of Canterbury            New Zealand's professional
Christchurch, New Zealand           Forestry School
   Home page: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/fore/EUAN.HTM
 Speaking to my computer using OS/2 V 4.0 and VoiceType
"Sane people did what their neighbours did, so that if any
lunatics were at large, one might know and avoid them."
                - George Eliot, in "Middlemarch"