Deer Protection

Tim Morin lmorindc at mcn.org
Sat Feb 8 19:50:26 EST 1997

There is a company here in California that a deer repellent made strictly
of garlic oil. I need to do some digging to find out the address of the
company, so be patient.

The idea is garlic does repel deer.  Several private landowners have used
of rose bushes in coastal California, and claim that it works well.  The
garlic oil is enlcosed within a plastic casing, about the size of a 5cm
pencil.  Once the "seal" is broken, the scent of the garlic is quite
aromatic.  Anyway, I'll find out the address and post it within the
newsgroup.

Tim Morin