OS/2 version of initial growth model

fore057 at canterbury.ac.nz fore057 at canterbury.ac.nz
Sat Feb 15 15:23:02 EST 1997

For OS/2 afficionados, there is now an OS/2 PM version of the radiata
pine initial growth model available for download from my home page.
For those unfortunates still stuck with windows, I've been considerate
and supplied a windows version as well <grin>.

Regards,
Euan

Dr Euan G. Mason                    Silviculture, Modelling and
Senior Lecturer                     Decision-support systems
School of Forestry
University of Canterbury            New Zealand's professional
Christchurch, New Zealand           Forestry School
   Home page: http://www.canterbury.ac.nz/fore/EUAN.HTM
 Speaking to my computer using OS/2 V 4.0 and VoiceType
"Sane people did what their neighbours did, so that if any
lunatics were at large, one might know and avoid them."
                - George Eliot, in "Middlemarch"