CO2 and Global Warming

Joseph Zorzin redoak at
Sat Feb 15 06:41:30 EST 1997

Jamie Simpson wrote:
> I heard on the news today that researchers have determined that deep,
> cold water in the Atlantic Ocean is coming to the surface and that this
> will compensate for global warming.

There is also an article in the latest Scientific American about this.
But it hasn't been proven why the cold water is rising or if it will
continue to happen or if it can in any way compensate for the CO2

We wouldn't leave a dog in a car on a hot day with the windows up but we
continue to cook the planet and eventually ourselves with our bad

"The only consulting forester's web page in the Commonwealth of