Maximum number of species in a forest

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Feb 24 18:56:12 EST 1997

--
Ego Site: http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/

East Texas.  Such a programe for the south should have 3 to 4 pine species, and a half
dozen hard wood.  Sales in Texas for hard wood usually say red oak, white oak and other.
 Sales in Texas for pine usually don't differentiate by species.  This may change, but,
for now that is it.

Why not genaric categories, with input for species?