Tissue culture of parasitic flowering plants

Simon Francis shamoun YourAll-In-1Username at A1.PFC.Forestry.CA
Fri Feb 28 17:47:19 EST 1997

 My student Shannon Deeks is working toward her M.Sc. degree on
developing tissue culture techniques for establishement of callus from
Dwarf mistletoe (Arceuthobium spp.) which parasitize conifers in North
America. Does any one know about references and or scientists that work
on this area around the World?? Please e-mail me directly to:
 SSHAMOUN at PFC.FORESTRY.CA

 or to Shannon Deeks at:
 SDEEKS at PFC.FORESTRY.CA

 Thank you for your attention to this matter. Simon