JanCzek janczek at
Fri Jan 3 14:57:37 EST 1997

We developed very sensitive O2/CO2/CH4 Respirometer which  can measure
headspace gas exchanges with resolution of 0.2 uL/hour in 1 to 80 sample
chambers. It can mesure  oxygen consumption and CO2 production  in water
or solid(soil) samples.  Due to its high sensitivity it can be used for
testing slow biodegradation of oil or detergens in the  water. It can also
be used for  measuring respiration of algae, fish or zebra mussels.
If you are interested in receiving more information please drop me a note
with your street address. I will send you examples of some measurments and
more information on O2/CO2 Respirometer.