Professional Forester - usenet?

Michael Hagen mhagen at
Sat Jan 11 18:22:58 EST 1997

Well there's actually three of us. I've been keeping an eye on this
group for months and have only seen a few "forester" type posts.  I
figured that we were all constantly out in the woods or computer
illiterate, which happens to be true all too often and certainly was
true of myself some years back. My specialty has become the riparian
edge of the forest: economically viable buffers, floodplain forestry,
restoration projects and other "green" stuff. That's where its at around
here these days. Haven't done an old fashioned harvest in years.
Have a home brew for me!
Later, Mike Hagen