Professional Forester - usenet?

Simon Papps pappss at fri.cri.nz
Mon Jan 13 20:29:32 EST 1997

Robert Owens wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have been subscribed to this news group for about six weeks and there is
> almost no traffic. What other news groups would the few people who see this
> recommend for a professional forester to monitor.
>
> Thanks,
> Bob O.--

There is a forestry mailing list which can be subscribed to at LISTSERV at LISTSERV.FUNET.FI
If this doesn't work, then you may try forest-request at listserv.funet.fi

The quality of the discussion tends to be a bit variable but it is the only generalised forestry mailing list
that I know of.

|  Simon Papps                        | I spoke about wings, you just flew   |
|                                     | I wondered, I guessed and I tried,   |
|  NZ Forest Research Institute       | you just knew                        |
|  Private Bag 3020                   | I sighed, but you swooned            |
|  Rotorua, New Zealand               | I saw the crescent,                  |
|  pappss at fri.cri.nz                  | you saw the whole of the moon        |