Professional Forester - usenet?

Don Staples dstaples at
Wed Jan 15 15:52:40 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> Ken Waghorne wrote:
> > BTW, it is nice to see that this group contains some people that
> > actually stayed in forestry.  I long ago shifted over to the field
> > that terrified many of my fellow classmates, forest economics!
> So that's how you made your fortune? <G>

Damn, knew I missed the boat somewhere, must have been economics, cause I
haven't been able to figure out how to make a living, yet.

Since Joesph seems to have instigated this thread with the responses, I
nominate him from group president.  Keep it up, Joesph, we are all behind
you.  Sort of like an SAF or ACF meeting, isn't it.