New Group

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Thu Jan 23 12:32:09 EST 1997

I'll go with a new group if it appears.  The problem I see is that there
are not that many of us.  Let us us this group until we get to the point
where there is more traffic than the group can handle.

I am still unsure of what agroforestry is, that we consultants and dirt
on the boots types aren't doing as well.  I grow trees to sell for my
clients.  I take what steps are necessary to produce as good a product in
as short a time as possible.  Sounds like agriculture to me.