Future use of bionet.agroforestry

John Skillman jbs11 at psu.edu
Fri Jan 31 18:19:51 EST 1997

The responses made by Don Staples and Mike Hagen to my last posting are
well said and make sense to me.  However when I came to this group
looking for others with research interests in tropical and temperate
agroforestry and found it dominated by discussions about "conventional"
forestry my first response was to go elsewhere.  I suspect I am not the
only one to have had this response.  What if the group name were changed
to reflect the fact that it is a discussion group for forestry AND
agroforestry?  It's just a thought about how to keep from scaring off
others of my ilk (a word I don't think I've ever used before!)