bgies at bgies at
Wed Jun 4 08:13:51 EST 1997

On Sun, 01 Jun 1997 21:13:59 +0000, John <NO-SPAM at MY.NET> wrote:
> Have been looking for american ginseng pictures...
> does anyone know what i can find some photos on the net?
> thanks..
> John
I have a couple on my web site. What do you want them for ?

Brad Gies.

Brad Gies - Lavington Ginseng - Greenhills Ginseng
586 St. Annes Rd, R.R.#3,	Ph.(250) 545-0400.
Armstrong, B.C.,		Fax. (250) 545-0440.
Canada, V0E 1B0. 		e-mail  bgies at
    visit our web site at

Posted using Reference.COM
Browse, Search and Post         Usenet and Mailing list Archive and Catalog.

InReference, Inc. accepts no responsibility for the content of this posting.