Help! Pine looper moth experiances? (Insect damage on forests)

Roland Jonsson roland.jonsson at PEmail.com
Wed Jun 11 14:04:53 EST 1997

Hello!

Sorry if out of topic for this group, but this is the only forestry-related
ng I have found.

I would deeply appreciate contact to people with experiance from damages of
the Pine looper moth and how to control them.

Here there I live we have an outbreak on about 7000 hectars of high quality
forest.

Do you know there I can get in touch with people who have this experiance?
This is the first time it happens in Sweden for nearly 50 years.

Many thanks!
--
Roland Jonsson   roland.jonsson at PEmail.com
Tidaholm, Sweden