Help! Pine looper moth experiances? (Insect damage on forests)

Roland Jonsson roland.jonsson at
Wed Jun 11 14:04:53 EST 1997

Sorry if out of topic for this group, but this is the only forestry-related
ng I have found.

I would deeply appreciate contact to people with experiance from damages of
the Pine looper moth and how to control them.

Here there I live we have an outbreak on about 7000 hectars of high quality

Do you know there I can get in touch with people who have this experiance?
This is the first time it happens in Sweden for nearly 50 years.

Many thanks!
Roland Jonsson   roland.jonsson at
Tidaholm, Sweden