trees relationship

Patrice Bouchardon patrice.bouchardon at smtp.wanadoo.fr
Sun Jun 15 08:01:31 EST 1997

Hi all,

This is a message for all tree lovers
I am currently writing a book about The relationship we can have with
Trees, and I need your contribution.

I would be interested in receiving from you :

- the story of a personal experience you have had with trees.

- any datas about knowledge and tradition of native people about trees
(legends, traditional ways of healing with trees,...), or folk
traditions

- any experience which foicuses on helping people to have a creative
contact with trees. If you know an organization anywhere in the world
which promotes such an approach, please let me know.

- any information about the energy fields of trees.

Please E-mail this message to all people who are interested in trees.

All sources of information will be acknowledged in the book if you
wish.

All contributions greatfully received.

Patrice

Patrice.Bouchardon at wanadoo.fr