What is happening to Ilanthus trees?

Bill Cavanaugh billcav at pobox.com
Sun Jun 15 20:15:17 EST 1997

My wife, who writes for the South Bergenite newspaper, just asked me
to pass this along:

The Hackensack Meadowlands Development Commission (HMDC) can be
contacted at 201-460-1700. They're the government agency in charge of
the Meadowlands, most likely including the area you're concerned
about.

Bill and Nancy Cavanaugh