HELP!!!!!

Loay Ahmad AL-Saih1 lalsaih1 at ua1vm.ua.edu
Wed Jun 18 14:18:43 EST 1997

Steve Segrest wrote:

> This Past Week's News on Energy and the Environment at
> http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/2958/news.html
>
> Mon  -- EPA Proposed Air Quality Regs
> Tue  -- Climate Change & Global Warming
> Wed  -- Green Electricity and Deregulation
> Thu  -- Green Pricing
> Fri  -- Foreign Oil
>
> Are You listed in Who's Who In Renewable Energy? -- If not, go to
> http://www.vivid.net/corp/commonpurpose/contacts.html

Please help!!! I am presently enrolled in an improving science education
class ( graduate level) and am freshly into exploration of technological
supports such as this newsgroup.  Any information and or
resources/references you could share with me would be very welcome and
appreciated.

My E-Mail is shooks3 at juno.com
Thanks so much.