CO2 Treaty Dead On Arrival

cmcr at wildrockies.org cmcr at wildrockies.org
Thu Jun 19 08:36:48 EST 1997

Steve Segrest wrote:

> We Checked out the Congressional Record, and sure enough, it appears
> that almost half of the U.S. Senate already have their minds made up not
> to support binding Greenhouse Gas Limits -- saying that it will cause
> economic disaster for the U.S. -- and that the science is not proven.

science is never "proven", even some of the slobs in congress know that.

many large scale env. tragedies (e.g. lead in gas, smoking) have been
allowed to continue using this brain-dead reasoning.  (yes, ethyl corp,
a.k.a. G.M. and the public health community were totally aware that
adding lead to gas could lead to a massive poisoning).

tony tweedale