Looking for Red Spruce

Kevin Fons kfons at execpc.com
Fri Jun 20 15:04:16 EST 1997

Does anyone know where I might be able to find a Red Spruce (Yes Red
Spruce and not Red Pine) in Southern Wisconsin?  I live in Madison
Wisconsin, and no one seems to have any.  My Mother in Milwaukee has four
of them she bought 20-30 years ago, but we can't seem to find any.
Mail order is fine, or just the phone number for a nursery who has them.

Kevin