CO2 Treaty Dead On Arrival

John Alway jalway at icsi.net.SpamTransmogrifier
Fri Jun 27 20:33:14 EST 1997

Todd M. Bolton wrote:
>John Alway wrote:

	[...]

>Please provide your information showing the fraudulant science regarding
>the toxicity of DDT.

	   See Dixy Lee Ray's Trashing The Planet, which gives an
	excellent description of bird populations during DDT spraying.
	As we know, it was claimed there was a "Silent Spring", which
	is absolutely contradicted by the facts.  Or, if you have a
	problem with Dixy Lee Ray, try the book "Rational Readings
	on Environmental Concerns", edit by Jay Lehr, which has a
	couple of papers, on DDT,  by scientists in the field.

>Also please demonstrate how rights are infringed by the Clean Water Act,
>and while you are at it you may as well explain the fraud regarding that
>piece of protection legislation.

	  I can't answer that, since I thought you were referring
	to generic environmental law, not a specific law.  However,
	if waterways were owned, then there would be incentives
	for owners to keep their water clean, and not get their
	neighbor's water dirty, which would be a violation of
	their neighbor's rights.   The idea of water rights has
	been done, in fact, there's a river in Scotland to
	which this sort of approach is applied with great success.

	...John