messages and their content

McKenney d_mckenney at conknet.com
Sun Jun 29 09:46:57 EST 1997

I assume someone monitors the content of messages posted to this group
since others I subscribe to quickly delete inappropriate messages. To the
monitor, please do the same for this group!!!

 I don't appreciate logging on and seeing websites listed for porno sites
or palm reading. I realize everyone's 'right' to free speech but show some
responsibility and post your porno messages on your porno sites and leave
this site to those interested in topics directly related to this newsgroup.

Thank you!!!!!!