messages and their content

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Jun 29 14:20:48 EST 1997

McKenney wrote:

> I assume someone monitors the content of messages posted to this group
> since others I subscribe to quickly delete inappropriate messages. To the
> monitor, please do the same for this group!!!

This is not a monitored news group so there isn't anyone who can do
anything about the problem. The only thing we can do is attempt to turn
this into a monitored group and I'm all for that. I'm sure most of the
other regulars would agree. If anyone has a clue how to do this, this is
your big chance to show your stuff. The problem of porn and other spam
is getting worse every day.