CO2 Treaty Dead On Arrival

Simon Wilkinson Drunk at
Sun Jun 29 11:33:37 EST 1997

In article <5p17ts$53a at>, Hugh Davies <huge at axalotl_n> writes
>In article <33B059EE.7C9D at>, Joseph Zorzin
><redoak at> writes:
>>I'll push that line of reasoning further- why the hell does our society
>>have to spend countless billions shooting people into space!
>Because it's *brill*?
I would concur. If we limit ourselves to the mundane...we'll never be
worth anything...and our bargaining power with the Romulans will be
People...take my advice,
If you love someone, don't think twice...
Love your baby love, Sugar baby love...