Tree books?

Duane Bristow duane at
Sat Mar 1 00:05:08 EST 1997

Telly wrote:
> Anyone know any good, detailed books on trees that grow well in Texas? A
> book with lots of good pictures and how to tell different species apart,
> even in the winter? I would greatly appreciate it.
> greg

Check out

Old Kentucky Book Store - Forestry section
Duane Bristow
Albany, Kentucky  42602     Duane and Eva Bristow's Home page on the Web
(606) 387-5884 - voice      forestry, computer programming, family,
duane at            community, humor, history, writing, farming,
                            philosophy, and creative processes.