!!!! OFFER MANUFACTURER FROM POLAND _ GARDEN SPRAYERSHIGHEST QUALITY !!!

MAROLEX marolex at pol.pl
Fri Mar 7 10:28:41 EST 1997

Dear Sirs

We are the manufacturer of garden sprayers in Poland established in 1987
year.
We seek wholesales and others trade contacts abroad.
We produce 20000-30000 sprayers/yearly in three sizes: 3, 6, 12 litres
in many configurations-(with extra nozzles ,extensions, spare parts)
We have got the hiqhest quality certificat and atests.
Example: Normal version 12 litres, 3.5 MPa costs 17,95 $, ver.6
litres-15.95$
ver 3 litres- 14.95 $ ($ USA) F.O.B any point in Poland.

Maybe you can contact us with potential purchasers. We offer 5-7% per
contract.
(please add this comission to our upper price)

P.S. We seek polypropylene J-330, 40000kg/yearly below 1,20 Doiche Mark/1kg
FOB Poland
For specification this copolymer ask us by e-mail

Our tel/fax: Poland, Warsaw (22) 7513016 ,(22) 6398479
If you need more informations please ask us for sending our catalogs
sending to us by internet your normal post adress.

					Best regards
					V-ce President Marek Olejnik