Forestry Information Requested - Please!

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sun Mar 23 08:29:56 EST 1997

Brett

Although I have a regional web site on forestry you are certainly welcome
to any material in the page.  Western forestry and Southern forestry are
two different animals.

I am a little jealous of public forests of the West.  They seem to be more
majestic and obviously have the sex appeal.  IMHO forests in the South
just keep growing and making money.  This is subject to different
interpretations depending on who's survey or model you believe and whether
you are in the paper or solid wood product business.

Procurement foresters are predicting the demise of the Southern Yellow
Pine with every new round of increased prices and resulting pressures.
Seems though they have always said this about that ;-)

However I have strayed...Check my web site at
http://members.aol.com/jostnix/index.htm

      )(
    ))}{((
John Stephen Nix