Logging Aesthetics

McKenney d_mckenney at conknet.com
Wed Mar 26 06:51:14 EST 1997

The Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests in Concord NH has a
forester by the name of Geoff Jones. He has authored a publication on this
topic. Suggest you contact him. I know they have e-mail and a web site but
the address is not at my fingertips. Call info for NH area code 603 and
they can connect you. Good luck.

Terry Godwin <tnbooks at earthlink.net> wrote in article
<33388518.3193 at earthlink.net>...