ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS !!!!!!

""\"takecards at answerme.com\" at invivo.edu" at invivo.edu" at invivo.edu ""\"takecards at answerme.com\" at invivo.edu" at invivo.edu" at invivo.edu
Sat Mar 15 14:34:04 EST 1997

ACCEPT MAJOR CREDIT CARDS       WE APPROVE !!!!!
****************************************       **********************
Visa, Master card, American Express, Discover Card

        Merchant Bankcard Systems, a proven leader in our industry, can
provide your business the ability to accept credit cards from customers.
Accepting credit cards is a must in today's marketplace. Your sales will
increase as customers know your business welcome's there card. Don't
lose another sale, because you don't take credit cards.

         Our rates are among the lowest in our industry, starting at 1.55% !
Over 97% of our clients ARE APPROVED!   We can approve almost any
type of business. We are approving businesses just like yours everyday!

WE APPROVE:
                         * RETAIL BUSINESS        * MAIL-ORDER
                         * SERVICE BUSINESS     * PHONE-ORDER
                         * PROFESSIONAL            * HOME-BASED
                         * RESTAURANTS              * ON-LINE BUSINESS
WE OFFER:
         * ZERO-DOWN START UP !!!!          * FREE- FED-EX SHIPPING
         * APPROVALS IN 48 HOURS          * FREE -TEC-SUPPORT
         * PC SOFTWARE AVAILABLE        * FREE - PERSONAL PAGER
         * MAC SOFTWARE AVAILABLE     * NO HYPE / NO HASSLES

                     ******APPROVALS WITHIN 48 HOURS******

                                   http://www.takecards.com
                                   ******  WE APPROVE ******

                                       VISIT US US NOW !!!!!!!!

 Send me Email here</a>">E-MAIL US NOW !!!!!!!!