Integrating trees on the farm

Rob Clark hcfb at adams.net
Thu Mar 27 23:43:07 EST 1997

Sure, there are many ways you can use trees and row crops together. Wanut
trees and corn or soybeans-- hazelnut and corn or soybeans --windbreaks and
grapes -- pine windbreaks, cottonwood windbreaks, almost anything. What
particularly are you interested in?

Jamie Simpson <jamessim at uoguelph.ca> wrote in article
<33389CC7.1A5F at uoguelph.ca>...