cops torture enviornmentalists

Thomas Kellar tkellar at FSP.FSP.COM
Sat Nov 1 12:00:17 EST 1997

It has always been my understanding that the general "conservative" (read
Republican, and to a lesser extent Democrat) principle is to encourage and
develop strong government in the police area but to discourage government
in the area that controls and governs corporations.  I.e., control the
rabble but let the corporations do what they want (e.g., like China).

I am not sure where gun control or lack of it fits in but I am sure that
no one can fend of M1 tanks and M16s with a shotgun.  But I do know that
it is big money in politics that is pushing our state (The USA) toward
totalitarianism.

To keep on topic, I just planted a wonderful 2 in. diameter Red Oak in my
backyard.  Digging a 3 foot hole in clay is not fun.

Thomas

--
Thomas Kellar      Tkellar at Dayton.fsp.com
    How can I wear the harness of toil, and sweat at the daily round,