The M.A.O.C.F.

B. J. Nodello v7re at unb.ca
Tue Nov 4 19:05:47 EST 1997

That means I have to wait 3 years to join the association.  Maybe it
should be 2 years of post secondary education, rather than a degree.  I am
in a 5 year program at the University of New Brunswick.  Actually maybe it
is better this way, as the majority of problems will occur in the first
several years.

Brett Nodello

              ~                  Brett J. Nodello                ~
              ~                    v7re at unb.ca                   ~
              ~  http://www.geocities.com/yosemite/Trails/1039/  ~