Lets educate the world about forestry- charge into the future!

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Wed Nov 5 18:59:06 EST 1997

Don Staples wrote:

> Steve, still ready to do my part, maybe talk about the humility of being
> a forester, err, humanity of being a forester.  Poke that ol' bear with
> a sharp stick and bring him in line.
> --

Well, as soon as you or 1 other person submits an essay to me, then I'll
whip 1 up and post them on the "Global Foresters Essays Web Page". Then
will come the tidal wave- dozens more will pour in- all ingenius essays
on diverse forest subjects- and eventually, last but not least, even
some "gubimint" foresters will offer up a token essay. <G>

But I am serious about this. Hey, what the heck. If we don't make
innovative use of the net, we don't have our thinking caps on. <G>