Forest Fires

John Stephen Nix forestry.guide at miningco.com
Tue Nov 4 15:36:10 EST 1997

It is fire season in the Southern United States.  It historically
cranks up about the end of January and continues into April.  I know,
I managed a county fire protection unit in Alabama for eight years.

If you are concerned about wildfire, please link to
http://forestry.miningco.com/msub8.htm

These sites were not available to me during the 1980's when I needed
them.  They are available to you now.  Are there any county fire units
that monitor this site?  You need to be aware that there is
up-to-the-minute fire info on the Internet.

Steve Nix, forestry guide
http://forestry.miningco.com