(no subject)

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 10:33:15 EST 1997

Martin:

I think most people in the United States have become jaded and very
unidealistic.  I was born in 1950 when the pride of helping win a world war
turned into a Vietnam hangover.  Presidents shot, politicians corrupt,
moral decay, environmental finger pointing...

I am envious of an apparent idealism and upbeat attitude from Europe.  Its
like you can make a difference there.  Europe has been through much more
than the US and still has this attitude?  Maybe it is a human difference
that was set in motion with the founding of the New World  and the exodus
from Europe to America.

      )(
    ))}{((
``````) (_________John Stephen Nix