First The Debate: Now Communication

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Thu Nov 6 18:29:40 EST 1997

In article <01bceb02$191b1b00$LocalHost at default>, "Nick Ananin"
<visfor at globalnet.co.uk> writes:

>What seems to be coming out loud and clear from the debate is that we as
>foresters need to start COMMUNICATING.

Nick:

I am writing a feature that addresses this.  Foresters tend to want to
work in the woods and would love nothing better than to avoid
communicating.  They majored in something that would take them to the
woods, not the press room.

You have touched on one of the greatest weaknesses of the forestry
profession...communication.  Foresters need to be taught a little about PR
and how to communicate.  Unfortunately, IMHO, this is not being taught in
major forestry schools.

steve

      )(
    ))}{((