First The Debate: Now Communication

Nick Ananin visfor at globalnet.co.uk
Thu Nov 6 17:16:23 EST 1997

What seems to be coming out loud and clear from the debate is that we as
foresters need to start COMMUNICATING.

Not only do we need to communicate with other foresters -  I use the term
forester loosely to include anyone who really cares about forestry not just
those employed directly in the industry - but we also need to communicate
with our potential supporters i.e.the general public.

It strikes we that we almost need to develop a 'Global Business Plan' which
we develop into some sort of strategy. If this is what we need to do then
we could develop this further (e.g. examine our Strengths, Weaknesses,
Oportunities and Threats) in our debate this Saturday (5pm EST:10pm GMT)
--
Nick Ananin , Vision Forestry, Aberdeen, Scotland