Pepper Spray - No Big Deal...

Zane z_thomas at ix.netcom.com
Thu Nov 6 18:48:41 EST 1997

On Thu, 06 Nov 1997 14:56:04 -0800, Patrick <patrickl at wco.com> wrote:

>That's not true Kirk. Earth First! is famous for spiking trees to damage
>logging equipment, specifically chain saws, and they know full well that
>this can and has led to the injury and death of loggers.

Absolute and utter rubbish.  How about posting some references.  Don't
have any?  What a surprise, not!

>The Earth First! Vs. FBI and Oakland PD lawsuit aside, Judy Barri and
>her exhusband were injured by a bomb in the back of their car. Of course
>Barri claims that loggers put it there and the FBI and Oakland PD
>conspired to make it look like the bomb was theirs.

I don't recall Barri claiming that she knew who put the bomb in her
car, simply that it wasn't her or the guy who was in the car with her.

Now ask yourself, would you carry a motion-sensitive bomb underneath
the seat of a car you were driving?

A federal judge has found sufficient cause to allow the lawsuit to go
forward.  I suspect the judge is in a better position to evaluate the
merits of the suit than you are.  Don't you agree, or do you have
facts you'd like to share with us?

>I believe the FBI
>and Oakland PD version that Barri and exhubbie built the bomb and were
>going to use it, until it went off on them.

And why's that?  There's certainly no evidence indicating that that's
what happened, which is precisely why the lawsuit is going ahead.

Zane