Bill to end logging on federal lands introduced to congress HR 2789

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Sun Nov 9 11:12:41 EST 1997

LISARanger wrote:

> I have a couple of questions for the "cease all logging" proponents...
>
> Are you will to give up ALL wood and paper products in order for this to
>  happen?

I don't think this thread is about ceasing ALL logging everywhere, just
on federal land so your comments about giving up all wood and paper
products are irrelevant.

> How is the forest supposed to remain healthy if we continue to suppress natural
>  fires *and* don't cut diseased/infexted trees out?

So were the forests ill when the Pilgrams showed up?

--
http://forestmeister.com
"The ONLY forester's web page in the otherwise sophisticated state of