The M.A.O.C.F.

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sun Nov 9 22:15:04 EST 1997

BOBNDWOODS wrote:

> Der Forestmeister wrote:
>
> >I'd like to start wearing a kilt for those hot days in the woods, but
> >I'm already in enough trouble with my rebel ideas around here. They'd
> >have me arrested. <G>
>
> Would make a wonderful yellowjacket trap!  <wince>
> Bob Miller
> Alabama Registered Forester
>
> ~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have
> left. ~~~>

I also wonder in view (no not the term) in respect to plant life.  Do
you,  Forestmeister, have a plant in Massachussetts called or referred
to as "Bull Nettle"?  You'll dance the highland fling when you tip toe
through these little beauties in a kilt.
--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335

My Ego Stroke:  http://livingston.net/dstaples/