Has anyone ever thought of this?

Joseph Zorzin redoak at forestmeister.com
Mon Nov 10 07:37:33 EST 1997

Jurgen,

Your email name and your real name lead me to believe you are a Dane? If
so, please tell us something about forests in your country. I have never
been to Europe and therefore not to Denmark also. <G>

Strange but I don't have an image in mind of what your country looks
like except I imagine it is flat because of it's location. I think I
have seen a few Ingmar Bergman films that may have been filmed there.
But of course he focuses on pain, not the environment. <G>

J.Z.