Bill to end logging on federal lands introduced to congress HR 2789

Muskie mike at mail.ntsource.com
Mon Nov 10 12:40:08 EST 1997

@@ and find it. I keep seing this rant on a collection of NG's from
 severall people and never an enrollment number. No number, no bill. If
 you have an enrollment number please post it for the world to see.
 Lacking an enrollment number I must conclude that someone is blowing
 smoke.
 Wayne.@@

  The Bill number is H.R.2789.     You can retrieve it at
       http://thomas.loc.gov/home/c105query.html

  I did not write the article, I merely posted it.  I copied
  it from the Sierra Club Home Page.

   Again, the official name of the Bill is The National Forest
Protection and Resoration Act(NFPRA) Bill Number: H.R.2789
 ------Muskie