Forestry Terms of the Trade

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at
Fri Nov 14 17:08:14 EST 1997

In article <19971109222301.RAA19960 at>,
jostnix at (Jostnix) writes:

>I have uploaded a new feature called "A Forest Products Glossary of Terms"
>which gives definitions of forest product terminology that us unique to the
>industry..I would like to keep it dynamic and ask that you help me keep it

It took me a while to put my hands on it, but I have a Second Edition copy
of "Logging" by Ralph Clemant Bryant, Wiley & Sons, 1923.  It has a
glossary with some long forgotten logging terms if you think that might be
of use to your project.

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have
left. ~~~>