The debate

BOBNDWOODS bobndwoods at aol.com
Thu Nov 13 23:19:43 EST 1997

In article <j4Ja00O5IURc091yn at teleport.com>, larryc at teleport.com (Larry
Caldwell) writes:

> I'd like to see you purported "foresters"
>feeding some information into the process, rather than sitting around
>chanting political slogans like Tweedledee and Tweedledum.

Larry,

I've never heard Tweedledee or Tweedledum chant a single political slogan.
 And, I am proudly purported to be a forester by the likes of Auburn
University and the State of Alabama Board of Registration for Foresters.
I'm sorry your bad experiences with  a few local chappies has put a burr
under your saddle about foresters.  It's a shame, really; we're not all cut
from the same mold.

Bob Miller
Alabama Registered Forester

~~~> The forest may be quiet, but that doesn't mean all the snakes have
left. ~~~>