Black Cherry stumpage

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sat Nov 15 19:31:54 EST 1997

Ron Wenrich wrote:

All veneer has spurts like that, remember the $35,000.00 walnut sold
several years back?  I got $.50 a foot for yellow pine last week, now
that impressed me!  A result of NFS shuting down logging in NF by court
order, prices jumped, foresters income jumps, loggers pissed, mills
pissed.  Foresters happy.

--
Don Staples
UIN 4653335