Forest Service Employees for Environmental Ethics (FSEEE) and internet forestry

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Sun Nov 16 14:16:09 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:
> Now if only we can get more participation from the forestry
> bureaucracies (now represented world wide by Steve Nix from 'Bama) and
> the logging/sawmill people (so far unseen here) and more landowners
> (several active here). I still can't email to either my local service
> foresters or any timber harvesters in my area; but I never let up on
> them. But at least the more progressive forest owners in my area are
> rapidly entering the Global Village. <G>

I can report that the Texas Bureaucrats are on line, and some possibly
lurking on the edges of our little revolution.  One lady forester of my
acquaintance is a regular reader of  agroforestry.  The trick is to lure
them into participating.  Even our growling bear should not put allof
them off, I been growling at em for years.

--
Don Staples