** Indonesia's Peat Smouldering**

Jostnix jostnix at aol.com
Sun Nov 16 09:43:56 EST 1997

Has anyone noticed the quantity and quality of bionet.agroforestry has
increased a notch.  I think we are seeing this thing blossom before our
very eyes and the discussion has been great with only one or two threads
being off the mark.

This Indonesia thing (copyright laws aside) is just another bit of
information that has been asked for on other lists ..and we have it dumped
at our feet.  I, for one, am liking what I see.

And I am seeing a diversity of people coming in to give their opinion and
old Joe haint run 'em off yet.  Until you've survived Der Forestmeister's
editorial comments you havent lived.

Steve Nix, Forestry Guide
The Mining Company

      )(