USA capital gains tax on timber

Don Staples dstaples at livingston.net
Mon Nov 17 23:12:48 EST 1997

Joseph Zorzin wrote:

> Have you looked at a US map and seen how small Mass. is compared to
> Texas? You could fit about 20 Mass. in just the panhandle of Texas.

Not that we Texans brag, after all, we are a modest lot, but,
Massachuesettes looks alot like about 2 good Texas Panhandle counties.
Maybe four down here where I am located, My county is modest in size,
only 990 square miles, we are small but we make up for it by being
loyal, frendly and true, no, wait, thats our bird dogs.  Never mind.
--
Don Staples