Pepper Spray - Torture By Police

Robert A Henkel Sr duder at medfordnet.com
Tue Nov 18 22:33:24 EST 1997

>  eco terrorism is nothing new.
>a, some would say, practical approach to your local ecology
>an example, spiking trees earmarked for logging.
>some 10" spikes into a selection of trees 5% coverage is all thats
>needed
>ring the company warn them of the risks
>if they proceed theyare foolish and are risking the workers lives
>a days work is wasted company owner gets mad and (usually) moves in the
>buldozers
>poor trees only spared for a day

And... worse yet... these "tree-huggers" that are spiking the trees... let
me ask them this.  They are saving the life a a tree... by destroying the
life of a man (or woman).  Tell me something... does this really make
sense?  At what cost do we save a tree... the cost of a human life?... the
cost of a suffering family... that already has to pinch pennies just to make
ends meet - let alone that fact that they most likely have no insurance...
which means that that family will now be subsidized with social security
checks... about 600 per month per child... until they are 18 years old.  Is
this where you want your tax dollars to go... to a family that YOU helped
eradicate... all for the sake of ONE TREE?!?!?!?!>